First Liberty National Bank through its subsidiary, FLNB Insurance Agency, Inc., offers a variety of insurance products to its list of many financial services. FLNB Insurance Agency will help you meet your insurance needs and help you save money. Call any of our team of insurance professionals. They will be happy to visit with you. Call directly at 936-336-3641 or toll-free at 1-800-553-5243.
1900 Sam Houston St.
Liberty, TX 77575
Make an appointment to meet at any First Liberty National Bank location.
Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Paula Campbell is the Managing Agent with over 30 years of insurance experience. Paula is ready to assist you for all your insurance needs.
- Elizabeth Prater is the Agency's Administrative Assistant with over 15 years of experience.
- Milton Fregia is new to FLNB Insurance Agency, with over 3 years of insurance experience.
- Jessica Wood is also new to FLNB Insurance Agency, with over 5 years of insurance experience.
FLNB Insurance Agency provides a broad range of products:
FLNB Insurance Agency represents the following insurance companies:
- Union Standard Insurance Company
- Foremost Insurance Company
- The Hartford Insurance Companies
- Mercury Insurance Company
- Progressive Insurance Company
- Safeco Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance Company
- UPC Insurance Company
- National Flood
- Texas Windstorm
- Maison Insurance
- Texas Mutual
- BlueCross BlueShield
FLNB Insurance Agency, Inc.
Insurance products or annuities are offered through FLNB Insurance Agency, Inc. The insurance products or annuities are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, First Liberty National Bank or FLNB Insurance Agency, Inc. The insurance products or annuities are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), any other agency of the United States, First Liberty National Bank, or FLNB Insurance Agency, Inc. In the case of an insurance product or annuity that involves an investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the product, including the possible loss of value.